Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Falconwood
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Falconwood to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Exchange Quay (Manchester Metrolink)
- South Bermondsey to Entwistle Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Grove Park
- South Bermondsey to Ruislip Gardens
- South Bermondsey to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Lochluichart Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Banbury Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Dullingham Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Dalston Kingsland
- South Bermondsey to East Tilbury Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)