Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Stratford (London)
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- London Bridge Rail Station
LONDON OVERGROUND: Sunday 5 July, after 2145, no service between Camden Road and Stratford. Replacement buses operate.
London Overground: No service Highbury & Islington to Clapham Junction, New Cross, West Croydon and Crystal Palace due to planned engineering work. No service between Camden Road and Stratford from 21:45 due to planned engineering work. A special service is operating on all other routes due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
STRATFORD STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:15-21:30. Saturday 06:15-19:00. Sunday 06:40-19:00
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Stratford (London) to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Bermondsey to Northwick Park
- South Bermondsey to Kidbrooke
- South Bermondsey to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- South Bermondsey to East India DLR
- South Bermondsey to Cobham & Stoke d'Abernon Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Parsons Green