Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Canons Park
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- London Bridge Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Canons Park to South Bermondsey
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Dinas (Rhondda) Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to West Bromwich Central (Midland Metro Stop)
- South Bermondsey to Northwick Park
- South Bermondsey to Kidbrooke
- South Bermondsey to Hammersmith (Dist&Picc Line)
- South Bermondsey to East India DLR
- South Bermondsey to Cobham & Stoke d'Abernon Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Parsons Green