Starting at: South Bermondsey
Arrive at: Brixton
Stations passed through from South Bermondsey
- Queens Road Peckham Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- East Dulwich Rail Station
- North Dulwich Rail Station
- Tulse Hill Rail Station
Changes to southbound bus stops at Brixton Station: Until further notice, please use Stop N for Route 35 towards Clapham Junction, Routes 109 118 250 N109 and N250 towards Streatham and Route 355 towards Mitcham. Route P4 will also terminate at Stop N. Please use Stop Q for Routes 45 59 133 159 333 and N133 towards Streatham Hill, Route N2 towards Crystal Palace and Route N3 towards Bromley North. Please use Stop ZA in Effra Road for Route 3 towards Crystal Palace and Route 196 towards Norwood Junction, and Stop Z in Effra Road for Route 2 towards West Norwood, Route 415 towards Tulse Hill and Route 432 towards Anerley Station.
BRIXTON UNDERGROUND STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible, travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Brixton to South Bermondsey
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- South Bermondsey to Leyton
- South Bermondsey to Hockley Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Bond Street
- South Bermondsey to London Cannon Street
- South Bermondsey to Redbridge
- South Bermondsey to Letchworth Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Kingston
- South Bermondsey to Swiss Cottage
- South Bermondsey to Scunthorpe Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Bicester Village Rail Station
- South Bermondsey to Barnes