Starting at: Coulsdon Town
Arrive at: Wapping
Stations passed through from Coulsdon Town
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Wapping to Coulsdon Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon Town to Chiswick
- Coulsdon Town to West Croydon Tram Stop
- Coulsdon Town to Swindon Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Seven Sisters Rail
- Coulsdon Town to Bowes Park
- Coulsdon Town to Elephant & Castle Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Plaistow
- Coulsdon Town to Rickmansworth
- Coulsdon Town to Sanderstead
- Coulsdon Town to Elsenham Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Russell Square