Starting at: Coulsdon Town
Arrive at: Manor House
Stations passed through from Coulsdon Town
- Reedham (Surrey) Rail Station
- Purley Rail Station
- Purley Oaks Rail Station
- South Croydon Rail Station
- East Croydon Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Manor House: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
MANOR HOUSE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Manor House to Coulsdon Town
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Coulsdon Town to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Coulsdon Town to Turnpike Lane
- Coulsdon Town to Dalwhinnie Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Halewood Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Pembroke Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Tonbridge Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Berwick-upon-Tweed Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Eridge Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Glenrothes with Thornton Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Billingshurst Rail Station
- Coulsdon Town to Paisley Gilmour Street Rail Station