Starting at: Slade Green
Arrive at: Deptford Bridge DLR
Stations passed through from Slade Green
- Erith Rail Station
- Belvedere Rail Station
- Abbey Wood (London) Rail Station
- Plumstead Rail Station
- Woolwich Arsenal Rail Station
- Woolwich Dockyard Rail Station
- Charlton Rail Station
- Westcombe Park Rail Station
- Maze Hill Rail Station
- Greenwich Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Deptford Bridge DLR to Slade Green
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Slade Green to Islip Rail Station
- Slade Green to Snaresbrook
- Slade Green to All Saints DLR
- Slade Green to St. James's Park
- Slade Green to Waddon
- Slade Green to Borough
- Slade Green to Manor Park
- Slade Green to Thatcham Rail Station
- Slade Green to Beckton Park DLR
- Slade Green to Plaistow