Starting at: Sidcup
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Sidcup
- New Eltham Rail Station
- Mottingham Rail Station
- Lee Rail Station
- Hither Green Rail Station
- Lewisham Rail Station
- St Johns (London) Rail Station
- New Cross ELL Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Sidcup
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sidcup to Stansted Airport Rail Station
- Sidcup to Hanborough Rail Station
- Sidcup to Bognor Regis Rail Station
- Sidcup to Monks Risborough Rail Station
- Sidcup to Sandling Rail Station
- Sidcup to Rye Rail Station
- Sidcup to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Sidcup to Possilpark & Parkhouse Rail Station
- Sidcup to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Sidcup to Tunbridge Wells West (Spa Valley Railway)
- Sidcup to Bearsted Rail Station