Starting at: Shortlands
Arrive at: Whitechapel
Stations passed through from Shortlands
- Bromley Road / Shortlands Stn
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Reading / Heathrow Airport. A 10 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Whitechapel to Shortlands
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Shortlands to Swindon Rail Station
- Shortlands to Redbridge (Hants) Rail Station
- Shortlands to Haste Hill (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Shortlands to Mitcham Tram Stop
- Shortlands to Southbury
- Shortlands to Arnos Grove
- Shortlands to Barkingside
- Shortlands to Barons Court
- Shortlands to Bromley-by-Bow
- Shortlands to Camden Town
- Shortlands to Chigwell