Starting at: Seven Kings
Arrive at: Finchley Central
Stations passed through from Seven Kings
- Ilford Rail Station
- Manor Park Rail Station
- Forest Gate Rail Station
- Maryland Rail Station
- Stratford (London) Rail Station
- London Liverpool Street Rail Station
SEVEN KINGS STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 06:10-10:10 & 15:00-19:00. Saturday 08:00-16:00. Sunday 09:30-15:40
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Finchley Central to Seven Kings
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Seven Kings to Whyteleafe
- Seven Kings to Shadwell
- Seven Kings to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Seven Kings to Longniddry Rail Station
- Seven Kings to Menston Rail Station
- Seven Kings to Woody Bay (Ruislip Lido Railway)
- Seven Kings to Widdrington Rail Station
- Seven Kings to Seamer Rail Station
- Seven Kings to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Seven Kings to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Seven Kings to Bruce Grove