Starting at: Sanderstead
Arrive at: Caterham
Stations passed through from Sanderstead
- Purley Oaks
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: Saturday 23, Sunday 24 and Bank Holiday Monday 25 May, no service between South Croydon and East Grinstead / Uckfield. For Sanderstead Station, please use Purley Oaks instead, and for Riddlesdown Station, please use London Buses Route 412 to/from Purley. Replacement buses operate.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Caterham to Sanderstead
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sanderstead to Charing Cross (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Sanderstead to March Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Brentford
- Sanderstead to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Westbourne Park
- Sanderstead to Ammanford Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Woodside Park
- Sanderstead to Clapham High Street
- Sanderstead to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Sanderstead to Walmer Rail Station