Starting at: Sanderstead
Arrive at: Camden Road
Stations passed through from Sanderstead
- Purley Oaks
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Camden Road to Sanderstead
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sanderstead to Harrow & Wealdstone
- Sanderstead to Weybridge Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Hinchley Wood Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Hoveton & Wroxham Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Chipstead
- Sanderstead to Highams Park
- Sanderstead to Chessington South
- Sanderstead to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Bearsted Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Walmer Rail Station