Starting at: Sanderstead
Arrive at: Seven Sisters Rail
Stations passed through from Sanderstead
- Sanderstead Road
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
SEVEN SISTERS STATION: This station is likely to be very busy between 05:45-08:15 and 16:00-17:30. Where possible travel outside of these times and consider cycling or walking, including parts of your journey. Entry is expected to be busy, please expect to queue to enter so we can help maintain the national 2 metre social distancing. Interchange is also expected to be busy. You are advised, where possible, to avoid the station during the busiest times by taking the most direct route.
Ticket price information
The price shown is a single adult pay as you go fare.
Return journey: Seven Sisters Rail to Sanderstead
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sanderstead to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Westbourne Park
- Sanderstead to Ammanford Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Woodside Park
- Sanderstead to Walmer Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Shepherds Bush Rail
- Sanderstead to Epsom Downs
- Sanderstead to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Sandy Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Hoxton
- Sanderstead to Barons Court