Starting at: Sanderstead
Arrive at: Cockfosters
Stations passed through from Sanderstead
- Purley Oaks
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Cockfosters to Sanderstead
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Sanderstead to Umberleigh Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Woodside Park
- Sanderstead to Harwich Town Rail Station
- Sanderstead to Hoxton
- Sanderstead to Westbury (Wilts) Rail Station
- Sanderstead to West Drayton
- Sanderstead to Ponders End
- Sanderstead to Langdon Park DLR
- Sanderstead to Highbury & Islington
- Sanderstead to Feltham
- Sanderstead to London Victoria