Starting at: Rectory Road
Arrive at: Oakwood
Stations passed through from Rectory Road
- Stoke Newington Rail Station
- Stamford Hill Rail Station
- Seven Sisters Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oakwood to Rectory Road
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Rectory Road to Chartham Rail Station
- Rectory Road to Sudbury Town
- Rectory Road to Ribblehead Rail Station
- Rectory Road to Ruislip Gardens
- Rectory Road to Ridgmont Rail Station
- Rectory Road to Baker Street
- Rectory Road to Queensbury
- Rectory Road to Manor Park
- Rectory Road to Wood Lane
- Rectory Road to Hatfield (Herts) Rail Station
- Rectory Road to Mile End