Starting at: Raynes Park
Arrive at: London Waterloo East
Stations passed through from Raynes Park
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Waterloo East to Raynes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Raynes Park to Limehouse
- Raynes Park to Wallington
- Raynes Park to Bickley
- Raynes Park to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Mudchute DLR
- Raynes Park to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Pinner
- Raynes Park to Kelvedon Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Ponders End
- Raynes Park to Mansion House
- Raynes Park to Arnos Grove