Starting at: Raynes Park
Arrive at: West Ham
Stations passed through from Raynes Park
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
c2c: Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 April, no service between Barking, West Ham, Limehouse and Fenchurch Street due to planned engineering works. Trains will be diverted to/from Liverpool Street via Stratford.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Ham to Raynes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Raynes Park to Purley Oaks
- Raynes Park to Palmers Green
- Raynes Park to Penge East
- Raynes Park to Cheshunt
- Raynes Park to Perivale
- Raynes Park to Centrale Tram Stop
- Raynes Park to Ashtead Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Oxford Circus
- Raynes Park to Oakwood
- Raynes Park to Potters Bar Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Paddington