Starting at: Raynes Park
Arrive at: Tottenham Court Road
Stations passed through from Raynes Park
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
- London Waterloo Rail Station
A 30 minute service is operating between Paddington and Reading / Heathrow Airport. A 15 minute service is operating between Liverpool Street and Shenfield due to operational restrictions. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Tottenham Court Road to Raynes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Raynes Park to Purley Oaks
- Raynes Park to Palmers Green
- Raynes Park to Penge East
- Raynes Park to Cheshunt
- Raynes Park to Perivale
- Raynes Park to Centrale Tram Stop
- Raynes Park to Ashtead Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Oxford Circus
- Raynes Park to Oakwood
- Raynes Park to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Potters Bar Rail Station