Starting at: Raynes Park
Arrive at: Paddington
Stations passed through from Raynes Park
- Wimbledon Rail Station
A 15 minute service is operating between Paddington and Heathrow Airport / Reading due to operational restrictions. A normal service running between Liverpool Street and Shenfield. Public transport should only be used for essential journeys.
Paddington: No Step Free Access - Step free access is not available between the National Rail station and the Circle and District line platforms until June due to planned maintenance. Call us on 0343 222 1234 if you need help planning your journey.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Paddington to Raynes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Raynes Park to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Olton Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Branksome Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Raynes Park to St Helens Central Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Handsworth Booth Street (Midland Metro Stop)
- Raynes Park to Chiswick
- Raynes Park to Headingley Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Redhill Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Shepherds Well Rail Station