Starting at: Raynes Park
Arrive at: Oxford Circus
Stations passed through from Raynes Park
- Wimbledon Rail Station
- Earlsfield Rail Station
- Clapham Junction Rail Station
- Vauxhall Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oxford Circus to Raynes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Raynes Park to Three Bridges Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Bearsted Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Homerton
- Raynes Park to Carlton Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Hull Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Haggerston
- Raynes Park to Wellesley Road Tram Stop
- Raynes Park to Walthamstow Central
- Raynes Park to Walton-on-Thames Rail Station
- Raynes Park to Merstham Rail Station