Starting at: Raynes Park
Arrive at: Oakwood
Stations passed through from Raynes Park
- Raynes Park Methodist Church
- Arterberry Road
- Lower Downs Road
- Albert Grove
- Darlaston Road
- Spencer Hill
- Francis Grove
- Wimbledon Station
- Wimbledon Theatre
- The Polka Theatre
- Merton Road
- South Wimbledon Station
- Abbey Road
- Merton Abbey
- Colliers Wood Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Oakwood to Raynes Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Raynes Park to Clapham Common
- Raynes Park to Bradley Lane (Midland Metro Stop)
- Raynes Park to Cutty Sark DLR
- Raynes Park to Gospel Oak
- Raynes Park to London Euston
- Raynes Park to Bexley
- Raynes Park to New Addington Tram Stop
- Raynes Park to Kentish Town West
- Raynes Park to Chertsey Rail Station
- Raynes Park to St. John's Wood