Starting at: Ravensbourne
Arrive at: Ockendon Rail Station
Stations passed through from Ravensbourne
- Ravensbourne Avenue
- Downs Bridge Road
- Downs Hill / The Avenue
- Springbourne Court
- Convent Close
- Beckenham Cricket Club
- Copers Cope Road
- Beckenham Junction Station
SOUTHEASTERN and THAMESLINK: Sunday 5 July, no service between Victoria and Lewisham / Shortlands (via Catford). Connecting replacement buses operate between Herne Hill and Bromley South calling at Denmark Hill, Peckham Rye, Nunhead, Crofton Park, Catford, Bellingham, Beckenham Hill, Ravensbourne and Shortlands.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ockendon Rail Station to Ravensbourne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravensbourne to Royal Albert DLR
- Ravensbourne to Upminster
- Ravensbourne to Rickmansworth
- Ravensbourne to East India DLR
- Ravensbourne to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Ravensbourne to Hersham Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Putney
- Ravensbourne to Ponders End
- Ravensbourne to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Ravensbourne to New Cross Gate
- Ravensbourne to Cyprus DLR