Starting at: Ravensbourne
Arrive at: South Tottenham
Stations passed through from Ravensbourne
- Beckenham Hill Rail Station
- Bellingham Rail Station
- Catford Rail Station
- Crofton Park Rail Station
- Nunhead Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Denmark Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Tottenham to Ravensbourne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravensbourne to Cyprus DLR
- Ravensbourne to Fulwell
- Ravensbourne to Northumberland Park
- Ravensbourne to Palmers Green
- Ravensbourne to Park Royal
- Ravensbourne to Parsons Green
- Ravensbourne to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Queensbury
- Ravensbourne to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Ravensbourne
- Ravensbourne to Rayners Lane