Starting at: Ravensbourne
Arrive at: Harringay Green Lanes
Stations passed through from Ravensbourne
- Warren Avenue
- Bromley Avenue
- Beckenham Lane
- High Street / Market Square
- West Street
- Bromley North Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Harringay Green Lanes to Ravensbourne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravensbourne to Upminster
- Ravensbourne to Rickmansworth
- Ravensbourne to East India DLR
- Ravensbourne to Finchley Road & Frognal
- Ravensbourne to Hersham Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Putney
- Ravensbourne to Ponders End
- Ravensbourne to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Ravensbourne to New Cross Gate
- Ravensbourne to Cyprus DLR
- Ravensbourne to Box Hill & Westhumble Rail Station