Starting at: Ravensbourne
Arrive at: Southwark
Stations passed through from Ravensbourne
- Beckenham Hill Rail Station
- Bellingham Rail Station
- Catford Rail Station
- Crofton Park Rail Station
- Nunhead Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Denmark Hill Rail Station
- Elephant & Castle Rail Station
SOUTHWARK STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Southwark: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Southwark to Ravensbourne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravensbourne to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to St Austell Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Filey Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Widdrington Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Cooden Beach Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Sandhills Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Kirby Cross Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Sunnymeads Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Hattersley Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Manchester Oxford Road Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station