Starting at: Ravensbourne
Arrive at: Ealing Broadway
Stations passed through from Ravensbourne
- Shortlands Rail Station
- Bromley South Rail Station
EALING BROADWAY STATION: The ticket office has reduced opening hours to protect customers and staff. Weekdays 05:35-23:25. Saturday 06:00-18:00. Sunday 07:00-20:30
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ealing Broadway to Ravensbourne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravensbourne to Filey Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Letchworth Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Kingham Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Ravensbourne to Stockwell
- Ravensbourne to Bow Road
- Ravensbourne to Purley
- Ravensbourne to Highbury & Islington
- Ravensbourne to London Cannon Street
- Ravensbourne to Clapham South
- Ravensbourne to Welham Green Rail Station