Starting at: Ravensbourne
Arrive at: Covent Garden
Stations passed through from Ravensbourne
- Warren Avenue
- Bromley Avenue
- Beckenham Lane
- High Street / Market Square
- West Street
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Covent Garden: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
COVENT GARDEN STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Ticket price information
Unlimited bus and tram journeys within one hour.
Return journey: Covent Garden to Ravensbourne
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ravensbourne to Cyprus DLR
- Ravensbourne to Fulwell
- Ravensbourne to Northumberland Park
- Ravensbourne to Palmers Green
- Ravensbourne to Park Royal
- Ravensbourne to Parsons Green
- Ravensbourne to Queens Park (Glasgow) Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Queensbury
- Ravensbourne to Rainham (Kent) Rail Station
- Ravensbourne to Ravensbourne
- Ravensbourne to Rayners Lane