Starting at: Queens Road Peckham
Arrive at: Chislehurst
Stations passed through from Queens Road Peckham
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
SOUTHEASTERN: Good Friday 10, Saturday 11, Sunday 12 and Easter Monday 13 April, no service between Lewisham and Petts Wood, or between Grove Park and Bromley North. Replacement buses operate between Lewisham and Orpington calling at Hither Green, Grove Park, Elmstead Woods, Chislehurst and Petts Wood. For Sundridge Park and Bromley North, please use London Buses Route 261 from Grove Park.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Chislehurst to Queens Road Peckham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queens Road Peckham to Redland Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Bodiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Queens Road Peckham to Wivelsfield Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Elsenham Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Biggleswade Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Berkhamsted Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Pewsey Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Hythe Station (RHDR)
- Queens Road Peckham to Ramsgate Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Minster Rail Station