Starting at: Queens Road Peckham
Arrive at: Shadwell
Stations passed through from Queens Road Peckham
- Pomeroy Street
- New Cross Fire Station
- New Cross Bus Garage
- New Cross Gate Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Shadwell to Queens Road Peckham
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Queens Road Peckham to Regent's Park
- Queens Road Peckham to Queensway
- Queens Road Peckham to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Queens Road Peckham to Stonebridge Park
- Queens Road Peckham to Riding Mill Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Golspie Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Brent Cross
- Queens Road Peckham to Shepreth Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Welwyn Garden City Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham to Dingle Road Rail Station