Starting at: Putney
Arrive at: Hampton Wick
Stations passed through from Putney
- East Putney Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Hampton Wick to Putney
Latest journey planner searches
- Putney to West Worthing Rail Station
- Putney to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- Putney to Garsdale Rail Station
- Putney to Ramsgate Rail Station
- Putney to Teignmouth Rail Station
- Putney to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- Putney to Blake Street Rail Station
- Putney to Exmouth Rail Station
- Putney to Callerton Parkway (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)