Starting at: Ponders End
Arrive at: Kingsbury
Stations passed through from Ponders End
- Northumberland Park Rail Station
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kingsbury to Ponders End
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Ponders End to Theobalds Grove
- Ponders End to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Ponders End to Cromford Rail Station
- Ponders End to Chingford
- Ponders End to Ashwell & Morden Rail Station
- Ponders End to Baker Street
- Ponders End to London Cannon Street
- Ponders End to Earl's Court
- Ponders End to Canary Wharf
- Ponders End to East Ham
- Ponders End to Embankment