Starting at: Petts Wood
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from Petts Wood
- Petts Wood Library
- Crescent Drive
- Oxhawth Crescent / East Arm
- Oxhawth Crescent / West Arm
- Southborough Lane / Blackbrook Lane
- The Fairway
- Southborough Library
- Newton Terrace
- Bromley Common / The Crown
- Southlands Road
- Homesdale Road
- Bertha James Day Centre
- Cromwell Avenue
- Bromley South Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to Petts Wood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Petts Wood to Hurst Green Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Clock House
- Petts Wood to Caerphilly Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Lochwinnoch Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Adderley Park Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Manea Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Kingsbury
- Petts Wood to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)
- Petts Wood to Hatch End