Starting at: Petts Wood
Arrive at: Gatwick Airport Rail Station
Stations passed through from Petts Wood
- Orpington Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Gatwick Airport Rail Station to Petts Wood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Petts Wood to Pollokshields East Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Lydney Town (Dean Forest Railway)
- Petts Wood to Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station
- Petts Wood to Attadale Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Upminster Bridge
- Petts Wood to Catford
- Petts Wood to Dungeness Station (RHDR)
- Petts Wood to Bede (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Petts Wood to Crumpsall (Manchester Metrolink)