Starting at: Petts Wood
Arrive at: Seven Sisters Rail
Stations passed through from Petts Wood
- Bickley Rail Station
- Bromley South Rail Station
- Shortlands Rail Station
- Beckenham Junction Rail Station
- Kent House Rail Station
- Penge East Rail Station
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
SEVEN SISTERS UNDERGROUND STATION: Please enter and exit the station via the London Overground entrance in Seven Sisters Road. The High Road entrance is closed.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Seven Sisters Rail to Petts Wood
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Petts Wood to Phipps Bridge Tram Stop
- Petts Wood to Iver Rail Station
- Petts Wood to Enfield Town
- Petts Wood to Egham Rail Station
- Petts Wood to East Dulwich
- Petts Wood to Eastcote
- Petts Wood to Caledonian Road & Barnsbury
- Petts Wood to Crews Hill
- Petts Wood to Park Street Rail Station