Starting at: Penge East
• Take the 75 bus to Newlands Park
• Change at Newlands Park
• Take the Walk to Sydenham Station
• Change at Sydenham Rail Station
• Take the Southern to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Canning Town
• Change at Canning Town Underground Station
• Take the DLR to Beckton DLR Station
• Change at Beckton DLR Station
Arrive at: Beckton DLR
Journey time between Penge East and Beckton DLR averages at 66 minutes
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Studland Road
- Newlands Park
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Beckton DLR to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Penge East > Beckton DLR