Starting at: Penge East
• Take the 75 bus to Portland Road
• Change at Portland Road
• Take the Walk to Norwood Junction Station
• Change at Norwood Junction Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to Farringdon
• Change at Farringdon Rail Station
• Take the Hammersmith & City line or Metropolitan line or Circle line to King's Cross St.Pancras
• Change at King's Cross St. Pancras Underground Station
• Take the Victoria line to Seven Sisters
• Change at Seven Sisters Underground Station
• Take the Walk to Seven Sisters Road
• Change at Seven Sisters Station
• Take the 318 bus or 76 bus or 243 bus or 149 bus or 476 bus or 349 bus to South Tottenham Station
• Change at South Tottenham Station
Arrive at: South Tottenham
Journey time between Penge East and South Tottenham averages at 78 minutes
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Penge Lane
- Parish Lane
- Penge / Pawleyne Arms
- Avenue Road
- Anerley Road / Oak Grove Road
- Anerley Road / Worbeck Road
- Anerley / The Mitre
- Derwent Road
- Selby Road
- Portland Road
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: South Tottenham to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Penge East > South Tottenham