Starting at: Penge East
• Take the Southeastern to Herne Hill
• Change at Herne Hill Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to Elephant & Castle, Elephant & Castle
• Change at Elephant & Castle Rail Station
• Take the Walk to Elephant & Castle / London Rd
• Change at Elephant & Castle / London Road
• Take the 176 bus or 168 bus or 1 bus or 68 bus to Waterloo Station / Tenison Way
• Change at Waterloo Station / Tenison Way
• Take the Walk to Waterloo Station
• Change at London Waterloo Rail Station
• Take the South Western Railway to New Malden
• Change at New Malden Rail Station
Arrive at: New Malden
Journey time between Penge East and New Malden averages at 59 minutes
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: New Malden to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Penge East > New Malden