Starting at: Penge East
Arrive at: Bushey Rail Station
EUSTON STATION: Step-free interchange is only available between southbound Northern line Bank Branch trains and southbound Victoria line trains, and between northbound Northern line Bank trains and northbound Victoria line trains. No step-free access or interchange is available to/from the Charing Cross branch platforms.
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Brixton Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Bushey Rail Station to Penge East
Latest journey planner searches
- Penge East to Eastleigh Rail Station
- Penge East to Duncraig Rail Station
- Penge East to
- Penge East to Seaford Rail Station
- Penge East to Saltmarshe Rail Station
- Penge East to Bodiam (Kent & East Sussex Railway)
- Penge East to Dingle Road Rail Station
- Penge East to Haymarket (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Penge East to Ninian Park Rail Station
- Penge East to Adisham Rail Station
- Penge East to Stevenage Rail Station