Starting at: Penge East
Arrive at: Theydon Bois
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
- Brixton Rail Station
- London Victoria Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Theydon Bois to Penge East
Latest journey planner searches
- Penge East to Walsall Rail Station
- Penge East to Sunderland (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Penge East to Hertford East Rail Station
- Penge East to Longniddry Rail Station
- Penge East to Lisvane & Thornhill Rail Station
- Penge East to South Hylton (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Penge East to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Penge East to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Penge East to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Penge East to Lidlington Rail Station
- Penge East to Reading Rail Station