Starting at: Penge East
Arrive at: Southfields
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Kent House Rail Station
- Beckenham Junction Rail Station
Bus Stop Closed\n\n Use the temporary Bus Stop to\n catch your Bus from instead
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Southfields to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Penge East to Alvechurch Rail Station
- Penge East to Clapham (N Yorks) Rail Station
- Penge East to Broadway (Manchester Metrolink)
- Penge East to Reading Rail Station
- Penge East to Kirknewton Rail Station
- Penge East to
- Penge East to Witham (Essex) Rail Station
- Penge East to West Jesmond (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Penge East to Bearsted Rail Station
- Penge East to Maiden Newton Rail Station
- Penge East to Trafford Bar (Manchester Metrolink)