Starting at: Penge East
• Take the 75 bus to Lewisham Station
• Change at Lewisham Station
• Take the Walk to Lewisham Rail Station
• Change at Lewisham Rail Station
• Take the Southeastern to London Bridge
• Change at London Bridge Rail Station
• Take the Jubilee line to Finchley Road
• Change at Finchley Road Underground Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to Harrow-on-the-Hill
• Change at Harrow-on-the-Hill Underground Station
• Take the Metropolitan line to Ruislip Manor
• Change at Ruislip Manor Underground Station
Arrive at: Ruislip Manor
Journey time between Penge East and Ruislip Manor averages at 92 minutes
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Studland Road
- Newlands Park
- Earlsthorpe Road
- Burghill Road
- Dacres Road
- Inglemere Road
- Siddons Road
- Kilmorie Road
- Lutwyche Road
- Elm Lane
- Beechfield Road
- Catford & Catford Bridge Stations
- The Catford Broadway
- The Catford Centre
- Rosenthal Road
- Mount Pleasant Road
- Lewisham Hospital
- Lewisham Park
- Lewisham Fire Station
- Lewisham Centre
- Lewisham Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Ruislip Manor to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Penge East > Ruislip Manor