Starting at: Penge East
• Take the Southeastern to Herne Hill
• Change at Herne Hill Rail Station
• Take the Thameslink to Farringdon
• Change at Farringdon Rail Station
• Take the Circle line or Metropolitan line to Liverpool Street
• Change at Liverpool Street Underground Station
• Take the Central line to Leytonstone
• Change at Leytonstone Underground Station
• Take the 66 bus to Redbridge Station
• Change at Redbridge Station
• Take the Walk to Redbridge
Arrive at: Redbridge
Journey time between Penge East and Redbridge averages at 81 minutes
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
REDBRIDGE STATION: Station closed to help key stations remain open and allow essential journeys only
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Redbridge: Closed - Station closed due to operational restrictions.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Redbridge to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Buy mainline railway tickets
Latest journey planner searches
Home > Journey planner > Penge East > Redbridge