Starting at: Penge East
Arrive at: Kensington (Olympia)
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Penge Lane
- Parish Lane
- Penge / Pawleyne Arms
- Avenue Road
- Anerley Road / Oak Grove Road
- Anerley Road / Worbeck Road
- Anerley / The Mitre
- Derwent Road
- Selby Road
- Portland Road
- South Norwood Clock Tower
- Selhurst Road / Park Road
- Clifton Road
- Heavers Farm Centre
- Selhurst Station
SOUTHERN RAILWAY: From 2000 Saturday 4 until 1200 Sunday 5 July, and from 2000 Sunday 5 July, no service between Clapham Junction and Milton Keynes Central, please use alternative London Northwestern services and London Underground connections.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Kensington (Olympia) to Penge East
Latest journey planner searches
- Penge East to Newhaven Harbour Rail Station
- Penge East to Egton Rail Station
- Penge East to Slough Rail Station
- Penge East to Styal Rail Station
- Penge East to North Fambridge Rail Station
- Penge East to Waterbeach Rail Station
- Penge East to Thorpe Bay Rail Station
- Penge East to Virginia Water Rail Station
- Penge East to Sandhills Rail Station
- Penge East to Broome Rail Station
- Penge East to Merthyr Vale Rail Station