Starting at: Penge East
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Penge East
- Sydenham Hill Rail Station
- West Dulwich Rail Station
- Herne Hill Rail Station
Most Tube station ticket machines are only accepting bank cards. You can top up using your contactless and Oyster account, the TfL Oyster and contactless app or an Oyster ticket stop. Ticket machines at all London Overground and DLR stations are still accepting cash.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Penge East
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Penge East to Eastleigh Rail Station
- Penge East to Medstead & Four Marks (Mid Hants Railway)
- Penge East to Brough Rail Station
- Penge East to Entwistle Rail Station
- Penge East to Luton Rail Station
- Penge East to Wrexham Central Rail Station
- Penge East to Sale (Manchester Metrolink)
- Penge East to West Kirby Rail Station
- Penge East to Corfe Castle (Swanage Railway)
- Penge East to Dane Road (Manchester Metrolink)
- Penge East to Ardrossan Town Rail Station