Starting at: Orpington
Arrive at: London Bridge
Stations passed through from Orpington
- London Bridge Rail Station
LONDON BRIDGE STATION: Please note that step free interchange between the Jubilee and Northern lines is partly at street level, in both directions. Lifts are available between Northern line and Borough High Street entrance then via Borough High Street, St Thomas Street and Joiner Street to the main Underground ticket hall from where lifts are available to/from the Jubilee line.
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London Bridge to Orpington
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Orpington to London Blackfriars
- Orpington to Shalford (Surrey) Rail Station
- Orpington to
- Orpington to New Beckenham
- Orpington to Rolvenden Rail Station (KESR)
- Orpington to Aberdour Rail Station
- Orpington to Mill Hill Broadway
- Orpington to High Wycombe Rail Station
- Orpington to Eythorne Station (East Kent Railway)