Starting at: Oakleigh Park
Arrive at: Leyton Midland Road
Stations passed through from Oakleigh Park
- New Southgate Rail Station
- Alexandra Palace Rail Station
- Hornsey Rail Station
- Harringay Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Leyton Midland Road to Oakleigh Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Oakleigh Park to Maghull Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Filey Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Leytonstone
- Oakleigh Park to Frant Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Fellgate (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Oakleigh Park to Burscough Bridge Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Neilston Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Imperial Wharf
- Oakleigh Park to Penge West
- Oakleigh Park to Pallion (Tyne and Wear Metro Station)
- Oakleigh Park to Reeves Corner Tram Stop