Starting at: Oakleigh Park
Arrive at: London King's Cross St. Pancras
Stations passed through from Oakleigh Park
- Oakleigh Gardens
- Whetstone High Road / Friern Barnet Lane
- Sweets Way
- Lawrence Campe Close
- Golfside Close
- Friary Road
- The Ridgeway
- Woodside Park Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: London King's Cross St. Pancras to Oakleigh Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Oakleigh Park to Sandilands Tram Stop
- Oakleigh Park to Stone Crossing Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Denham Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Kempton Park Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Harrington Road Tram Stop
- Oakleigh Park to Homerton
- Oakleigh Park to Emirates Royal Docks
- Oakleigh Park to Belgrave Walk Tram Stop
- Oakleigh Park to Garston (Herts) Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Otford Rail Station
- Oakleigh Park to Kentish Town West