Starting at: Northolt Park
Arrive at: Palmers Green
Stations passed through from Northolt Park
- Danemead Grove
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Palmers Green to Northolt Park
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- Northolt Park to Theale Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Queenborough Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Bishops Stortford Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Exmouth Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Haddenham & Thame Parkway Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Hinchley Wood Rail Station
- Northolt Park to Totteridge & Whetstone
- Northolt Park to Avenue Road Tram Stop
- Northolt Park to Hackney Wick
- Northolt Park to Ascott-under-Wychwood Rail Station