Starting at: North Dulwich
Arrive at: West Silvertown DLR
Stations passed through from North Dulwich
- East Dulwich Rail Station
- Peckham Rye Rail Station
- Queens Road Peckham Rail Station
- South Bermondsey Rail Station
- London Bridge Rail Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: West Silvertown DLR to North Dulwich
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Dulwich to Bootle New Strand Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Holmes Chapel Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Gypsy Lane Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Manchester Airport (Manchester Metrolink)
- North Dulwich to Hereford Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Quakers Yard Rail Station
- North Dulwich to
- North Dulwich to Bekesbourne Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Manea Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Gatwick Airport Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Etihad Campus (Manchester Metrolink)