Starting at: North Dulwich
Arrive at: Northwood Hills
Stations passed through from North Dulwich
- Elmwood Road / The Charter School
- Casino Avenue
- Herne Hill Road
- Haredale Road / Carnegie Library
- Deerdale Road / St Saviour's School
- Loughborough Junction Station
- Shakespeare Road
- Moorland Road
- Brixton Station Road
- Gresham Road / Brixton Police Station
- Brixton Station
Ticket price information
Fares between two stations may vary depending on the direction of travel, time of day and day of the week.
We charge higher fares at the busiest times of the day (usually between 06:30 and 09:30, and between 16:00 and 19:00, Monday to Friday).
When you pay as you go, you must touch your contactless or Oyster card on a yellow reader at the start and end of your journey.
Some journeys are charged via Zone 1 regardless of the route taken.
If your journey avoids Zone 1 and you see a pink card reader when changing trains, touch your contactless or Oyster card on it to pay the right fare.
Return journey: Northwood Hills to North Dulwich
Note, the results are provided by TfL Open Data, but you should check before travelling in case of disruptions.
Latest journey planner searches
- North Dulwich to Barry Docks Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Wallasey Village Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Dungeness Station (RHDR)
- North Dulwich to Milton Keynes Central Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Witley Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Sole Street Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Birmingham International Airport (Air-Rail link)
- North Dulwich to Longbridge Rail Station
- North Dulwich to Snow Hill (Midland Metro Stop)
- North Dulwich to Watlington Rail Station